hafta Brazzers studyolarinda calisip emek sarfeden koca memeli Phoenix Marie izin porno indir gununde de kocasina vermeye karar veriyor Kocasinin da Brazzers icin calistigini unutmus porno video sayilir Kendi yatak odasinda oyle profesyonel bir seks yapiyor ki cekici hatun yine redtube harikalar yaratmis seksi guzel hatun sert erkeklerden ve koca penislerden cok hoslaniyor porno video guzel zenci hatun bu seferde genc bir erkek ile geldigi evde muhabbetin dibine porno vuruyor Zenci kari seksiligi ile adami kendinden ediyor resmen adam kari karsisinda daha fazla dayanamiyor
Log in

Login to your account

Username
Password *
Remember Me
India's Leading Source for Broadcasting & Broadband Information - CableQuest Magazine
HomeNewsCable NewsHathway Cable registers consolidated net loss of Rs 186.5 crore in FY19
Tuesday, 16 April 2019 07:41

Hathway Cable registers consolidated net loss of Rs 186.5 crore in FY19

email this page

Hathway Cable & Datacom, the leading cable TV and broadband service provider, has registered a consolidated net loss of Rs. 186.5 crore for the fiscal ended 31st March; an increase of 77.28% compared to Rs 105.2 crore in FY18.

Its net profit, on a standalone basis, before exception item increased 359% to Rs 29.4 crore compared to Rs 6.4 crore in Q3 FY19. Operating EBITDA was down 17% to Rs 42.3 crore from Rs 51.3 crore. EBITDA margin dropped 6% to 32%.

The consolidated EBITDA of the MSO has increased 7% to Rs 369.7 crore compared to Rs 345.4 crore a year ago. The EBITDA margin stood at 22.8% as against 22.4%. Consolidated revenue was up by 5% to Rs 1619.2 crore compared to Rs 1544.4 crore in the previous fiscal.

However, its broadband subscription revenue dropped 2% to Rs 132.4 crore compared to Rs 134.9 crore. Total expenditure jumped 8% to Rs 90 crore from Rs 83.6 crore. Hathway Digital, the company that houses the cable TV business, has posted 10% jump in EBITDA at Rs 41 crore compared to Rs 36.1 crore in Q3 FY19.

Its total income dropped 10% to Rs 241.7 crore while expenditure narrowed 13% to Rs 200.6 crore. Subscription revenue dropped 2% to Rs 162.7 crore while placement revenue fell 28% to Rs 57.2 crore. Pay channel cost was down 22% to Rs 124.6 crore.

Hathway said: “Required investments being made in understanding consumer needs and expectations in various phases of digitalization. Insights from this research will be used to further improve Hathway DPO Packs to increase customer satisfaction.”

email this page

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TechnoratiSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
Urgently Required
Cable Quest Annual Issue 2018
One 2 BHK Flat Available
Wanted - English Journalist, Excel Operator, Web Marketing
Subscribe to Cable Quest

Calendar

September 2019
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 1 2 3 4 5

Latest News

Magazine Archives Year 2014-2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - June 2015

    Jun 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - May 2015

    May 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - April 2015

    Apr 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - March 2015

    Mar 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - February 2015

    Feb 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - January 2015

    Jan 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - December 2014

    Dec 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - November 2014

    Nov 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - October 2014

    Oct 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - September 2014

    Sep 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - August 2014

    Aug 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - July 2014

    Jul 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - June 2014

    Jun 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - May 2014

    May 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - April 2014

    Apr 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - March 2014

    Mar 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - February 2014

    Feb 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - January 2014

    Jan 2014

Do you have a Complaint

World of Spiritual & Divine Thoughts | Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

hızlı öfkeli 8 izle canlı maç izle hd film izle film izlecanlı maç izle
X

Right Click

No right click