hafta Brazzers studyolarinda calisip emek sarfeden koca memeli Phoenix Marie izin porno indir gununde de kocasina vermeye karar veriyor Kocasinin da Brazzers icin calistigini unutmus porno video sayilir Kendi yatak odasinda oyle profesyonel bir seks yapiyor ki cekici hatun yine redtube harikalar yaratmis seksi guzel hatun sert erkeklerden ve koca penislerden cok hoslaniyor porno video guzel zenci hatun bu seferde genc bir erkek ile geldigi evde muhabbetin dibine porno vuruyor Zenci kari seksiligi ile adami kendinden ediyor resmen adam kari karsisinda daha fazla dayanamiyor
Log in

Login to your account

Username
Password *
Remember Me
India's Leading Source for Broadcasting & Broadband Information - CableQuest Magazine
HomeNewsCable NewsQ3 results: MSO Hathway Cable mops up Rs 68.2 crore consolidated net profit
Thursday, 16 January 2020 13:57

Q3 results: MSO Hathway Cable mops up Rs 68.2 crore consolidated net profit

email this page

The net profit of the leading multi system operator (MSO) Hathway Cable and Datacom has been impressive for Q3 at Rs 68.2 crore compared to a net loss of Rs 2.4 crore in the trailing quarter.

Its EBITDA was up 9% to Rs 128.8 crore from Rs 118.4 crore. The EBITDA margin stood at 29% as against 27%. The total income increased by 2% to Rs 450.8 crore as against Rs 442.1 crore in Q2. Subscription revenue remained flat at Rs 354.8 crore compared to Rs 354.2 crore. Placement revenue increased 9% to Rs 74.7 crore from Rs 68.4 crore. Activation revenue declined to Rs 14.7 crore from Rs 15 crore.

MSO’s total expenditure remained flat at Rs 334 crore compared to Rs 334.7 crore. Pay channel cost increased 1% to Rs 139.6 crore compared to Rs 138.6 crore. The operational cost jumped 26% to Rs 85.7 crore from Rs 68.2 crore.

Hathway Digital, its subsidiary, posted a net profit of Rs 72.6 crore compared to a net loss of Rs 1.3 crore. Operating EBITDA declined 3% to Rs 83.9 crore as against Rs 86.1 crore. The EBITDA margin stood at 29% compared to 30%.

Also, its total income increased by 2% to Rs 293.4 crore as against Rs 287.4 crore. Subscription revenue was down 2% to Rs 198.2 crore from Rs 201.7 crore. Total cost increased 4% to Rs 209.5 crore from Rs 201.3 crore. Pay channel cost remained flat at Rs 130.2 crore compared to Rs 129.4 crore.

At present, it has a cable TV base of 6 million set-top boxes (STBs). It stated that the Q3-FY20 Subscription Collection efficiency is 100%.

Its broadband subscriber base jumped to 0.89 million from 0.86 million in Q2. Home passes for the quarter increased to 5.6 million. The average revenue per user (ARPU) was down at Rs 644 compared to Rs 652.

email this page

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TechnoratiSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn
Cable Quest Annual Issue 2019
One 2 BHK Flat Available
Cabsat Banner 2020
CI 2020
Wanted - English Journalist, Excel Operator, Web Marketing
Subscribe to Cable Quest

Calendar

February 2020
S M T W T F S
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Latest News

Magazine Archives Year 2014-2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - June 2015

    Jun 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - May 2015

    May 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - April 2015

    Apr 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - March 2015

    Mar 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - February 2015

    Feb 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - January 2015

    Jan 2015

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - December 2014

    Dec 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - November 2014

    Nov 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - October 2014

    Oct 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - September 2014

    Sep 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - August 2014

    Aug 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - July 2014

    Jul 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - June 2014

    Jun 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - May 2014

    May 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - April 2014

    Apr 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - March 2014

    Mar 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - February 2014

    Feb 2014

  • Cable Quest Magazine Archive - January 2014

    Jan 2014

Do you have a Complaint

World of Spiritual & Divine Thoughts | Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

hızlı öfkeli 8 izle canlı maç izle hd film izle film izlecanlı maç izle
X

Right Click

No right click